ol Smoky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Red nosed Pit Bull! She's a big love bug,nary an aggressive bone in her. She's coming up on 4yrs old but acts a 6 month old puppy. Loves playing with the neighbors kids and dog. She's sitting here in my lap right now.
Nice, I have a 14 year old Staffy and a 6 year old Cane Corso (both considered pit-bulls by many citys that ban them) and they are both the same... Big old lovers. The 14 year old still looks like a 6-month old when she spots a squirrel. The Cane always acts like a teenager, lol.

They are used to living out in the country with area to roam and not many unknown visitors. Part of having 'big scary looking' pupps is dealing with the stereotyping that happens when an unknown visitor or delivery driver starts me giving grief about having them and how 'dangerous' they are. lol.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before her I had a mastif,red nosed colby pit mix. Called him Toby. He was about 100lbs with a head the size of a watermelon and almost solid black. He was just like Annie except for two instances on two different occasions when someone pulled up in the yard and he bowed up and wouldn't let them out of their car. If Toby didn't like them,they were no good and it was time for them to leave. I think both occasions they were drug addicts casing the place.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,the weather is cooling off and I'm gathering the parts to put the 355 in Smoky. The engine in there now is a 305 with the one piece rear seal and the 355 that's going in is a '79 truck block with the two piece rear seal and a TH350 behind it. For now I'm going to run the 700R4. I want to have all the parts on hand when I do this so am I going to have to buy a conversion flexplate or will either one of the two work?