Offroad Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a pretty good price on the bar then

i might get one some time and put some regular offroad lights that i can convert to hid on there

but not till after i get a smootie diesel bumper

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea that's the only thing I regret is that the Hella lights I have are a funky bulb. H3 bulbs are common in offroad lights but I have H2 bulbs. And when I look up HIDs for them I get results only for Hummer H2 headlights not the actual bulb size for my lights

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really thats all those bars cost..i thought they were like double that

hmmm might have to look into one with some hid offroad lights then
I made somes bars for my truck they truned out like the procomp ones It only cost me 50 bucks!

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
This one was free but only because I already had tube left over from a sandrail build for a buddy of mine. And yes I know you already said this wasnt your style but figured I would show it anyway.
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The bumper squeaky posted is the way i had planned to build a bumper for mine, except i want it a little bigger so i can fit a winch behind it

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This one was free but only because I already had tube left over from a sandrail build for a buddy of mine. And yes I know you already said this wasnt your style but figured I would show it anyway.

wow i have had that second pic saved for a long time and never remembered where i saved it from...and now you show up on here....sweet

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
LMAO did you save it to show people what NOT to do to your poor CV's? I cant believe the crap I put that poor truck through and look at those angles! but I did go through about 5 shafts in the few years I had it.

Edit to tell about the bumper. that is the factory bumper brackets, notched to accept the DOM and there are only 3 tubes and only 7 bends. I liked it, and it was suprizingly strong. It was super easy to build and only would cost about $70-$100.
I like to encourage people to just try fab work and not be intimidated by it. I always K.I.S.S. my fab work, and I am usually pleased with the results.

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i never was to worried about the front end, i didnt know exactly what went into it and i knew the pic was old...but the bumper was deff original and cool looking

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Thanks I always liked the desert truck/pre-runner look and had dreams about taking it further with glass fenders and bedsides and some real suspention mods but at the time it was my daily and I wasnt making much money. And when the milage started to tell me it was wore out I sold it and got a 99 yukon.
then a 01 jeep wrangler for wheeling duty.