Official Sully's pic ***** thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sully your truck looks awesome
I actually kinda like the 2 tone

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did notice tonight that my rear bumper has more rust that I thought it did. When the money is available, I'll be swapping that out. I may look into building a custom bumper, or just a junk yard swap. IDK yet

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd do a custom. It would look better with custom front and rear with that lift

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lookin good as always. what about your 4x4 stickers? I would get the correct darker ones and move them down to the right location.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never even thought about them.... just kinda shrugged it off and concentrated on other stuff. I'll probably remove them when I take that fugly chev thing off my tailgate.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sully, you're the exact reason I don't think I'll lift my truck. I think you're truck looks awesome how it sits now but I think you've caught liftitis like most other people that lift their trucks do. Always wanting to go bigger. I'm afraid the same would happen to me and that would just be way too expensive. Honestly though I think your truck looks great and is super clean for being an up north truck. Btw I'm sure it's posted somewhere but what gears are you running?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stock gears for now.... Im trying to decide if I want 4.56 or 4.88s before I re-gear it. Allot of my decision will be if I want to go bigger or not. I have to jump into the damn thing as is, and the tailgate is pretty high for loading stuff. I wont lift it any more until these tires are shot, but I plan on gearing this summer some time.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea removing them is good too.

your truck does look like it sits tall for a 6" rcx and 35's.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stock gears for now.... Im trying to decide if I want 4.56 or 4.88s before I re-gear it. Allot of my decision will be if I want to go bigger or not. I have to jump into the damn thing as is, and the tailgate is pretty high for loading stuff. I wont lift it any more until these tires are shot, but I plan on gearing this summer some time.

Truck has a great stance and its hard to beat a good 2-tone paint job.

I'm not sure how or what you use your truck for but I craved 37's or 38's for my truck too at first. But biggest reason I stayed 35's was to keep front end reliable and plus I hunt from my truck alot and drive through some tight roads/trails and with the extra height I thought would make it harder with the lower branches, just a thought if you use your truck in any way. 4.88's at min for gears if thinking bigger or dont do alot of highway driving.

Also IMO more offset wheels would look better with the 37's, so it doesnt look like it will tip over. But then the extra offset will cause for more rubbing.