Official Rim thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know i can run 35s but i wanted a little more height which is my reasoning for the extra bl

as far as the wheels im not a too big fan on the wheels most people run
not a fan of these type of wheels, imo you see them too much
these type of wheels and those similar

Ok just wanted to put that out there just in case you thought it was necessary.

We all have our own very differing opinions on wheels. Pick what you like an will be happy with. To hell with what everyone else thinks.... :cheers:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
No really, please tell us exactly how you feel. Don't hold back we are all friends here.

Oh an I agree completely my friend! :handshake:

LMFAO! I just HATE black wheels. Very rarely do I like them on anything. Guess I'm old fashion.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMFAO! I just HATE black wheels. Very rarely do I like them on anything. Guess I'm old fashion.

You mean your stuck in the 80/90's with me! Yay, I'm not alone!!!! :rocking:

I don't care for them either ( I HATE them to) but I've been to vocal with my opinion on that lately according to everyone so I wasn't gonna say anything... :rofl:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Oh you guys and you're old fashioned ways :rofl:

I just hate giant bro wheels like XD, KMC, etc

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You mean your stuck in the 80/90's with me! Yay, I'm not alone!!!! :rocking:

I don't care for them either ( I HATE them to) but I've been to vocal with my opinion on that lately according to everyone so I wasn't gonna say anything... :rofl:

You're right, I am!

If people don't want opinions, they shouldn't post questions asking for them. Unless it's a technical question I rarely ask for everyone's opinion. I'm not trying to be a$$hole, I'm just offering my true opinion. If they don't want to hear both sides of it, don't ask. I think a lot of people already have there minds made up, but they want to hear it from someone other than themselves. :cheers:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're right, I am!

If people don't want opinions, they shouldn't post questions asking for them. Unless it's a technical question I rarely ask for everyone's opinion. I'm not trying to be a$$hole, I'm just offering my true opinion. If they don't want to hear both sides of it, don't ask. I think a lot of people already have there minds made up, but they want to hear it from someone other than themselves. :cheers:

I agree, but every time someone asks an I say I don't like the wheels they choose an why I don't like them, the next 10 posts are people telling me to lay off an not be so harsh.

But they wanted opinions so I'm like :wtf: :shrug:

I don't think I've actually been mean to anyone about there wheels but I guess it comes across the wrong way or something.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh you guys and you're old fashioned ways :rofl:

I just hate giant bro wheels like XD, KMC, etc

Ya those wheels look awful no matter what the color.

Just my opinion, no offense to anyone that has them or wants them. personally though they make me :puke:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I agree, but every time someone asks an I say I don't like the wheels they choose an why I don't like them, the next 10 posts are people telling me to lay off an not be so harsh.

But they wanted opinions so I'm like :wtf: :shrug:

I don't think I've actually been mean to anyone about there wheels but I guess it comes across the wrong way or something.

I see where you're coming from and I understand. I just think if you're not true to what you like, and don't give your honest opinion, you're not being true to yourself.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from and I understand. I just think if you're not true to what you like, and don't give your honest opinion, you're not being true to yourself.

Very well said an also true. Like I said above you gotta make yourself happy. Some people on here don't like my truck or parts of it an I could care less. I like it an that's all that matters.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Very well said an also true. Like I said above you gotta make yourself happy. Some people on here don't like my truck or parts of it an I could care less. I like it an that's all that matters.

I think I said this in another thread, but the way your truck sits right now is just :boobs: