OBS Stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is the mirror still available? do you have the wiring harness and temp sensor for it?

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need a couple pieces for my Suburban if you have them.

On the 2nd row on the driver side, there is a plastic piece that you use to fold the seat up

And the 3rd row seat belt cover, mine broke off the little nipple that holds the belt when not in use.

Both items in the tan color.

Let me know, thanks.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is kinda old but do you still have a cd delete pocket and the mirror?

EDIT: changed mind on cup holder for now

vortecv8~5.3l

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The empty one at the bottom of the three where the rear cargo button and wiper button are. How much for just the delete piece. PM.

Joe

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The empty one at the bottom of the three where the rear cargo button and wiper button are. How much for just the delete piece. PM.

Joe

Joe just to clearify u want just the switch mounting bezel with a an opening at the top and middle with the delete in the bottom..?

vortecv8~5.3l

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe just to clearify u want just the switch mounting bezel with a an opening at the top and middle with the delete in the bottom..?

I dont want the switch bezel. Just the delete piece the single bottom piece with nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.