OBS diesel bumper TAHOE LIMITED FOG LIGHTS AND HARNESS AND SWITCH KIT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got another set of hard to find OEM tahoe limited/diesel bumper opening fog lights. I DID HAVE TO CUT ONE SECTION OF WIRING from under the dash to the switch. so it will need some wire extending! i can either do it for 10bucks more OR save ya some money and you can simply extend the wires 5-6 yourself. it would need ruffly 2-3ft of wire extending. very minor. (i had to cut the wiring because that harness is ran thru the main wire harness in the dash and way to much work to take the dash out or chop up the dash! :(
one more bad thing... one fog light bulb atleast needs replaced. maybe both not positive if the other one works but the one is clearly busted tabs and the bulbs filament is also broken.

now with that said they are still some nice fog lights! cant go wrong with OEM! then snap inplace into the tahoe limited or diesel bumper openings and one bolt on the valance cover holds it inplace securely!
PRICE 160 shipped in 48states. PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE. (10bucks more if you want me to extend and solder the wires for a easier plug and play.)
AND YOU PICK EITHER THE BEZEL WITH THE SINGLE FOG LIGHT OPENING. OR ALL THREE OPENINGS BUT THE ONE WITH THREE OPENINGS IS BENT UP ALITLE AS SHOWN BUT SLAP IT IN THE OVEN ON LOW HEAT AND IT WOULD LAY ITSELF RIGHT BACK DOWN FLAT AND STRAIGHT. aparently somebody got over worked taking it off.LOL
and if you have a 96-98 MAYBE 95 truck it will simply plug into the fuse box under the dash! two plugs, and mount the relay under the dash, run the wire thru the firewall which has its own grommet as well, route the wire along drivers fender, put the one ground wire right behind the drivers headlight and plug the wire harness into the high beams plug and just run the other two connectors to the fog lights. real simple! or do some custom work and you can wire them into the low beams. but from stock configuration they only light up with the high beams ON and the fog light switch turned on.

You must be registered for see images attach