OBS diesel bumper FOG LIGHTS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

set of fog lights off of a OBS 2000 tahoe 4dr with the front painted diesel bumper....
im not sure if these are aftermarket or oem addition to be honest! they have wiring harness that was seperate from the main harness for the most part.... I DID HAVE TO CUT THE FOG LIGHT SWITCH HARNESS PLUG OFF but i still have the plug so simple crimp connect it right back! now i didnt get the fog light switch from this tahoe BUT i have another fog light switch which i think has the same plug from a escalade. but i want 50shipped for just the switch and trim piece. now i have 2 trim pieces to chose from. either the typical tahoe trim for rear hatch/wiper and fog openings OR just the single fog light switch opening on the trim.
  1. 130bucks shipped for BOTH THE FOG LIGHTS AND HARNESS AND THE FOG LIGHT SWITCH.

fog lights do have paint overspray on them but should be able to clean that off. bulbs untested tho. but i can pull the bulbs out and look at them tomorrow to see if they look good. truck looked well upkept from the parts left on it after the wreck.lol got Tboned and in junkyard.

2 plugs snap into the junction/fuse box under the dash, the relay then the wires to the switch... then they go thru the firewall with the rubber grommet and travel along fender, ground bolts to radiator support, and there is a high beam headlight plug you plug your factory high beam plug and then the harness has a output high beam harness. i asume these fog lights come on with the high beams from the harness. but im sure you can simply modify them alittle to come on with the low beams with a few wire snips and crimps to the low beams or parking lights.
these fog lights bolt to the factory lower valance with one bolt to any diesel bumper with the two square openings.

You must be registered for see images attach

that trim panel had some velcro glued to it.... glue should come off with alittle goo gone adhesive remover just fine.

tomorrow ill try to test out the bulbs with a battery just to make sure they do work.

ALSO because this forums email responce is screwie for me email me at [email protected] directly to get the quickest responce!!!!!!!
paypal prefered.

Last edited: