Nv3500 to 5.3 pedal feel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just finished a swap in my 1996 , 6.0 nv3500 pedal is soft as well didn’t move any of the hydraulic system same hydraulic throw out bearing that was mated on the original v6 ,clutch pedal is softer. But my problem is that the motor seems to rev up more than it should while driving can’t figure out if clutch is slipping also while I get going from a stop I can hear the clutch rubbing then foot completely off the clutch pedal and it goes away , on deceleration (engine braking) I hear the clutch as well slip . Throw out bearing not fully disengaged?

Reaction score
I have both slave cylinders nbs 4.8 and OBS sbc the 4.8 is definitely shorter than the 4.3 5.7 stock OBS slave by about 3/16 + or - but to mount the nbs 4.8 slave the quick disconnect is at a different location any way to retro ? Maybe try changing the bearing over? I need to create more gap as i believe that is my problem or maybe clutch or flywheel (both new ) are faulty

Reaction score
I did have a hard time matting the transmission to the motor could not get it to align that easy maybe lack of skill but still any thing to do with my problem? Lack of power to the ground is my main concern seems to be getting loss somewhere my v6 had better delivery all the gears seem to lack power unless I give it good amount of throttle .
Any help? Any idea ?