Noob from Iowa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went out an test drove one just for fun an well it was just that FUN!!!!!! would love to have one!!

300King

Reaction score
I'm originally from Council Bluffs and still have family in CB and in Omaha. Get back there quite a bit.

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I have gone back and forth on tint ever since I bought the car new in '09. I'd really like to do 20% all the way around on it but that is just asking for a ticket in Iowa. I had 20% tint on the car I had before the G8 and got several tickets. I'd also like to remove the plate from the front bumper to clean up the lines but that is another violation in good ole IA. If it were a weekend only car I would do the tint and plate delete but I drive it pretty regular in the warm months. I'm in the Des Moines area.

Even lighter tint, like 35% would look good. IMO some cars with lighter tint look good, my neighbor has a red G8 with 35% tint on it and I think it looks good.

300King

Reaction score
Even lighter tint, like 35% would look good. IMO some cars with lighter tint look good, my neighbor has a red G8 with 35% tint on it and I think it looks good.
Nah, I'm not a fan of 35%. I'd rather have no tint than 35%, just my preferrence. It's 20% or nothing on my rides.