Noob from Iowa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

300King

Reaction score
I've got a '93 GMC Sierra 2wd RCSB with a 5.0L V8. I bought it off my Dad this spring when he upgraded to a new Silverado. I needed something to drive in the winter when I park my G8. So I guess you could call the truck my winter beater. But the longer I have owned the truck the more potential I see in it. There are quite a few upgrades I hope to do in the near future. I'm looking forward to learning more about my truck here at gmt400.
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, talk about potential, there are a ton of things you could do with that truck!

300King

Reaction score
Thanks. I have gone back and forth on tint ever since I bought the car new in '09. I'd really like to do 20% all the way around on it but that is just asking for a ticket in Iowa. I had 20% tint on the car I had before the G8 and got several tickets. I'd also like to remove the plate from the front bumper to clean up the lines but that is another violation in good ole IA. If it were a weekend only car I would do the tint and plate delete but I drive it pretty regular in the warm months. I'm in the Des Moines area.