No more HIDs from DDM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, WTF? That just sucks. They're one of the best deals out there and one of the few that carry the 4000K range. So much for that lifetime warranty.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they said watch for clearance items. Sucks though never got around to mine either, but oh well, not much night driving.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they said watch for clearance items. Sucks though never got around to mine either, but oh well, not much night driving.

DDM isn't the end-all be-all of HID sellers. There are plenty of others out there. My big issue with most of them is that they usually don't have whiter than 5000K. Some don't even have whiter than 6000K. It is hard to beat DDM's prices, though. VVME carries 4300K for about $15 more than DDM.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i guess i should install my sisters i got her for xmas and see if they work. this blows. I been telling everyone about their site.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting, I just recieved my order 2 day's ago, I one of my hid ballast's isn't working right, I have already called them and they are going to swap it out for me, and also I bought their dual in dual out harness, it's a real piece of crap, you could move the wiring around and it would quit, so today I cut it apart and fixed several thing's soldered in a new good quality fuse holder that actually works, and swapped the crappy relay for a Hella relay, and fixed other cheap connections. So this would have been my last purchase from them anyway, it's also the last time I ever buy a premade wiring harness.