nitto mud grappler question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking for some tires for my truck 35/12.50/20. I really like the mud grapplers and they seem to have good reviews but all I can find is people saying I have xxxx amount of miles on them and they still have tread. Was just wondering if anyone had completly worn a set out and what kinda mileage you got. Or thoughts on a diffrent tire?

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look at the nitto trail grapplers. i bought a set and love them. i didnt like the reptile look of the mud grapplers.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Mud Grapplers don't last long and are almost as loud as Swampers, needless to say I'm not a fan of them. I've gotten decent mileage out of their Terra Grapplers and people seem to really like the Trail Grapplers (and they look awesome in person) but the MG's are not worth the money IMO.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what about some mickey thompson bajs mtzs? ive got some and they do real well with mud and aren't very loud at all, they also last quite a bit longer than grapplers. just a suggestion..

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i personally have never had the mud grapplers from what i have heard if u have them on a dd then you wont like them. they will be to loud and wont last very long. but if your truck is just a weekend warrior and you mud a lot you wont mind them

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
s just a weekend warrior and you mud a lot you wont mind them

They suck balls in mud, it doesn't matter if they in silt or clayey mud, 800hp or light oyta, they don't do well at all. Not as bad as thornbirds but I've out walked them with standard M/Ts many times.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They suck balls in mud, it doesn't matter if they in silt or clayey mud, 800hp or light oyta, they don't do well at all. Not as bad as thornbirds but I've out walked them with standard M/Ts many times.

hmm... ive heard they are ok in but then again that would make since to why they are on all the street wanna be mud trucks around here

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I had em on my old truck, because I got em cheap, and they are loud as **** and they did decent in the mud for me but i didn't expect much because they didn't have much tread on em.