Next truck I want

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
seen this while i was hauling fire wood, its a 97 with 133,***
You must be registered for see images attach

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats awesome man ive always wanted a 4 door... are you going to get it? what are they asking for it

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
One day I hope to get one of those. But it is 3rd behind a '67-'72 K10 and '68ish Camaro right now.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its gotta be a long box to be on my list, thats one truck i will have eventually, cclb with a 454, just like we use to have....

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Where did you see it at because it was for sale here in Texas not too long ago and somebody local to me actually bought it. I took this picture a week or 2 ago.

You must be registered for see images attach

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think he told me he was down by murray ky... thats a long way from TX.. i wonder how much they are asking i sold me green lifted 95 id really like to have a 4 door

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
i think he told me he was down by murray ky... thats a long way from TX.. i wonder how much they are asking i sold me green lifted 95 id really like to have a 4 door

It was literally for sale a month ago. I posted a thread in the Craigslist finds section on it, you can see the picture he posted is in front of the same building all the other trucks are that they have for sale. Idk if he saw it in person or on the Internet but like I said, about a week ago I parked right next to it here in Houston.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7358-lifted-ccsb

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
sry for the confusion i the truck i saw was justlike this one it was in southeast missouri this was the closest pic i had to it had black rbp wheels BTW sry about the confusion im not sure what year the one is the pic is but the one we seen is just like it