Newbie from Ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's up guys, found this site while searching for parts for my 91, seemed cool so I joined up.

Names Brian, I have a 91 ECSB, with a few mods :evillol:

Here's a few pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

Anyway, it's cool to find a site that caters the OBS crowd.
See you guys around.
Brian.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good! Specs on the engine? Those look like wide tires too what size are they?

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good! Specs on the engine? Those look like wide tires too what size are they?

The motor is out of an 85 Monte Carlo SS, 305 HO bored .30 over, flat tops, Lunati cam, 801 heads with some flow work, Edelbrock intake, Holley 600. 700R4, 3.42's
Built back in Jan/ March, got about 7000 miles on her since I got finished with it.

275/60/15's on old school ralleys. :rocking:

Thanks guy's for the warm welcome.

Last edited:

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want with the carb because of the tuning issue really, And the fact that I still wanted to be able to swap out a cam or even heads and not have to worry about having it retuned.
See, with a carb I can swap the cam out out on a Sat. and still drive on Sat. Where as if I still had the TBI, I would have to send off the PCM, wait for it to return, then hope it's right before I can drive again. This being my Monday - Friday ride I really can't afford much down time.

Already has shackles in the rear, in the near future I want to go down 2" in the front and another 2" in the back for a 2/4 drop.

I sat out to make a fun and reliable DD/ sleeper that nobody would really give a lot of thought about, but when the lights go green, the look of shock takes over LOL.

I have a set of 3.73's to swap in someday, haven't messed with gear setups before so I'm trying to read everything on the subject I can get my hands on before I attempt it.

Thanks again guys!

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of it when I got it, the original motor's fate was sealed with a cracked block. :nono: