Newb here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is that a bug gaurd on your cowel hood? i had thoughts of this but never followed up with them. looks good welcome!

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a bug guard. The cowl is fiberglass, bolted on to the stock hood. I bought the truck with it already set up like that. The bug guard does a good job of hiding the front of the cowl 'cause you can tell it's a bolt-on at the front lip of the hood.

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The last pic is the truck sitting and waiting for me to bring her back to life.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
running fram filter? yuck.... fram sucks... but it looks good.. the cowl doesnt look too bad on there being bolt on

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
running fram filter? yuck.... fram sucks... but it looks good.. the cowl doesnt look too bad on there being bolt on

Lol @ Fram. I don't really have a brand preference when it comes to air filters, it was probably on sale. I think the cowl looks OK because the truck is black and the seam just disappears. Any other color truck I think it would look iffy.