New wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm planning to get these rims for my truck hopefully on monday and run a set of 295/60R20 nitto terra grapplers on them, and I have a few questions.
#1 Should i be able to clear the 295's? I've got a 3" body lift and torsion bars cranked a little past level.
#2 for someone with the terra grapplers, how well do they perform for mild offroad?
#3 does anyone know of something to do for hubcaps? the guy doesn't have the caps for them.

Opinions on how y'all think it'll look? i'm wanting to go ahead and get these 20's that way when i save up for the rims i want i'll already have the right size tires and not have to get new tires multiple times since tires aren't cheap! thanks guy.
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
what rims do you want? here is my 33's on 20's

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm wanting to eventually get a set of either Fuel octanes or hostages 20x12's. I love the deep dish look on them and eventually get a 6" rcx lift and run 35's on them.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I'm wanting to eventually get a set of either Fuel octanes or hostages 20x12's. I love the deep dish look on them and eventually get a 6" rcx lift and run 35's on them.

I hear ya i love those rims i want 20x12 ion alloy 183s

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're nice but man they're expensive! that's why i'm hoping to just get this set for now since he's only asking $250 for them and save up for a nice set.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
just rims though i got the dune grapplers for $100 with about 40-50% tread

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang!! thats still really cheap!! well didn't get to get the rims on this paycheck as the ignition switch on my truck went completely out now and truck wouldn't start. Didn't have time to check junkyards and had to pay $200 for one from ABC auto. This sucks!