new wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i found these today and they look like a good deal. i like the wheels mainly but the tires could work after i do bl untill i buy the other ones from my friend. does this look like a good deal if the tires are included too? they would be going on a 95 4x4 tahoe with bl in future and slight crank and block maybe. right now i have the stock wheels and one has pretty bad curb rash. also the tires are just 245/75/16 bgf long trails. nothing special but i guess id sell em to make some money back too. ones my friends going to sell me are 35/12.5 r16 superswamper truxus mts on black procomp wheels for 500. thats 5 wheels and tires

http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/1876655162.html

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
But he also mentions the tires being mounted on there and he bought new tires and they don't have much tread. I think the tires are included.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I think the tires are included, but they sound in bad shape, so your really just paying for rims imo.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah mainly for the rims he says "tires dont have much tread left" I think its a decent deal.

I bought some nbs 17's on half worn 285 bfg at's for $300.