New truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
thanks man i appreciate the compliment and haha thats funny im gonna tint my windows tomorrow and im getting tows in the next few weeks post up some pics when you get it all on there

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
thanks man i appreciate the compliment and haha thats funny im gonna tint my windows tomorrow and im getting tows in the next few weeks post up some pics when you get it all on there

yeah they are 20% i like them and ill see what i can do tomorrow about pics

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Did some decorating today
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
here are some updated pics i know they are crappy

Do you have any more pictures of the shelf your cb is mounted on? Looks like a good place to put a cb without drilling holes in the dash

ManicMechanic

Reaction score
that second picture with your stepside towing it reminds me of that old Gabriel shock absorber commercial that's showing the Ranger loaded down going up a steep hill and it reads "Some Miles Are Definitely Longer Than Others", lmao. nice truck though man...when the valves float, it doesn't mean floor it. it means ease up on the gas before you install the newest version of Windows in the block...:lol:

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures of the shelf your cb is mounted on? Looks like a good place to put a cb without drilling holes in the dash

here you go you can buy them through jcwhitney but this one came with the truck it bolts up where the visors do and then you remount the visors on the bottom but they stick to close to my face so i keep them off

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
that second picture with your stepside towing it reminds me of that old Gabriel shock absorber commercial that's showing the Ranger loaded down going up a steep hill and it reads "Some Miles Are Definitely Longer Than Others", lmao. nice truck though man...when the valves float, it doesn't mean floor it. it means ease up on the gas before you install the newest version of Windows in the block...:lol:

yeah this one not going to be in the mud or taced up its just a daily driver