New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoonSquad

Reaction score
Buying this on Friday, never had a 2wd to build. Going to give it some power and clean interior and exterior. I will have plenty of questions and need help.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks a lot like what I started with but mine is a 4.3 Have fun and keep posting pics

GoonSquad

Reaction score
Thanks, definitely have some big plans for it. Lowering it with either black or silver with red interior. 383 or 454 swap with big wheels. I do want to know my options to update the front grille with something like this

GoonSquad

Reaction score
Just got the truck home and washed it today. Going to get parts this week and start the build. Hoping to end up with 5/7 drop with built motor and clean interior. Here's some new pics of her with bath..not bad for 300.00 purchase

Reaction score
What engine is in it? I have the 5.7 tbi and mines a 4x4 but i would love to build it. Mines also a 5speed manual. I dont quite know what would be the most bang for my buck on this throttle body but id like to chip it definetly and possibly throw a cam in it but i feel like a cam would be a lot of work with messing with the valves. Maybe a real mild cam?? Any ideas?