New truck - 2000 K2500 Crew Cab Short Bed 7.4L - Back in the game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackpearl

Reaction score
Well, I'm not exactly new here, been around for a couple of years, but got out of the game for awhile when I sold my old 97 Z71...I was in the planning process of putting an 8.1L into that truck...I had done a lot of work on that truck, and found out a guy at a dealership wanted to buy it. Stupid me, I sold it...and got a 2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 to replace it...minus the 14 bolt and all the suspension work I had put into the 97. I have regretted that ever since. There is something about the 88-98 (or 2000 in my case) that is just perfect to me.

Well, when I had the 97, my whole goal was to turn it into a beastly "1-ton" (Dana 60 swap, 8.1L, etc...) so when I started looking again, I wanted to go ahead and get the beef out of the way.

These trucks are HARD to find nice, at a decent price, with care taken of the vehicle. But I found one a week ago, and just finalized the deal yesterday. It's a 2000 Chevy K2500 4x4 7.4L Crew Cab Short Bed.

Plenty of plans, but I'll post those later, here is a pic the seller had taken. I have more on my other computer, I will post those tomorrow!! It was almost cheaper to have the truck shipped to me, and saving myself the 15 hours of driving was worth it, so now I'm actually waiting to have it shipped. Hard wait, but oh well. I have my 2001 still, and my DD is an 04 Acura TL (am I aloud to talk about a japanese car on here? Oops :lol:)

You must be registered for see images attach

--Bryan