New to Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think I'll be fine on the weather. I love the heat!

You'll be fine in Dallas it may get over 100 degrees but its a dry heat not too much to complain about even though they do, its houston and the valley where we get over 100 and like 90% humidity FML its hot!!! But I'm with you I'll take 100+ over -50 any day I hate cold weather!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You'll be fine in Dallas it may get over 100 degrees but its a dry heat not too much to complain about even though they do, its houston and the valley where we get over 100 and like 90% humidity FML its hot!!! But I'm with you I'll take 100+ over -50 any day I hate cold weather!!

You bring up a very good point on the humidity, Dallas is much more bearable than Houston or anywhere near the coast is. But unlike yall I would prefer it cold over hot, you can only take off soo much clothing but you can always throw another layer on.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Thats good, I just love the warmth. I hate being cold and having to wear huge jackets and all that crap hahaha

You bring up a very good point on the humidity, Dallas is much more bearable than Houston or anywhere near the coast is. But unlike yall I would prefer it cold over hot, you can only take off soo much clothing but you can always throw another layer on.

Thats true, ive just lived in a cold and rainy state my whole life I need the warmth lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant stand having to wear huge coats, i always have to take mine off before i drive, its always just buggs me, and i agree, i HATE the cold, cant do anything and its just terrible

Reaction score
Moving to FT. Worth next week myself, I'v Texas summers are nothing close to WA summers. I have spent much time in both states. scared myself about the humidity in DFW we dont get much of that in the TX panhandle

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant stand having to wear huge coats, i always have to take mine off before i drive, its always just buggs me, and i agree, i HATE the cold, cant do anything and its just terrible

Yeah I know what you mean!

Moving to FT. Worth next week myself, I'v Texas summers are nothing close to WA
summers. I have spent much time in both states. scared myself about the humidity in DFW we dont get much of that in the
TX panhandle

Ya. I think this last summer in WA it only got up to 90. I don't mind humidity to much. I've been to FL several times and loved it.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i have a question how come all the property is sky high in texas i was looking for a place to move

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
i have a question how come all the property is sky high in texas i was looking for a place to move

We don't have a state income tax so it kind of evens out. If you are looking for land then take a look at Oklahoma the land there is pretty cheap.