new to chevy. not new to forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
thank you all for the welcomes. friendly bunch here. this forum will take some getting used to, as well as the Chevy... if anyone cares, i traded this in
You must be registered for see images attach

1998ECSB4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a nice upgrade. Welcome to the forums.
As a chevy diehard driving fords all the time at work (besides the old 1990 R3500) they have not grown on me at all.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Welcome! I've already met you on a different thread, but now it is official. I'm probably the member you are closest to, being from the Hampton area.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Thoughts from day 2: put it on the lift at school today... exhaust is sketchy looks like it broke before muffler and the guy taped it back together. Took tailgate off. Needs new mounts for that. Found a drivers mirror but haven't got it yet. Found a bumper, tailgate, and mounts but its on a half ton. Will it fit? Also looked at those rims today. Looked brand new. Aluminum though
... guy wants 600 with centers, lugnuts, tire transfer, mount, balance, and rotation. Also the front bench seat is good for girlfriend time ;)

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thoughts from day 2: put it on the lift at school today... exhaust is sketchy looks like it broke before muffler and the guy taped it back together. Took tailgate off. Needs new mounts for that. Found a drivers mirror but haven't got it yet. Found a bumper, tailgate, and mounts but its on a half ton. Will it fit? Also looked at those rims today. Looked brand new. Aluminum though
... guy wants 600 with centers, lugnuts, tire transfer, mount, balance, and rotation. Also the front bench seat is good for girlfriend time ;)

Bumper, tail gate and mounts are the same between 1500,2500,3500 trucks. As long as its the same box style (stepside, fleetside)

Sent from somewhere in MN

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

shoulda cranked the torsion bars while u had it on the lift, and i agree on the bench seat wish my truck had one, my car does and its even leather lol