New style mirrors on OBS(not towing)???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated i wanted to know if anyone knows what newer style side mirrors will fit on my obs tahoe.
i have done a search and ive got a lot of good info on wiring but most all post are about tow mirrors.
but not a direct answer on the question i have. which newer styles will fit with little or no modification if any at all.
i have power and heat already. looking for things like puddle lights, maybe even turn signals.
i need some new mirrors and just wanted to know my options before i buy some new stock ones.
thanks for any input.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well to the point... none, the tow mirrors fit because a company makes them with the base to fit our trucks, the newer trucks mirrors have a bigger base

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah what danny said none are going to fit without modification but any should fit with some modification

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is the only one ive ever seen, i think you have to trim the base bc its shaped different

You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
this is the only one ive ever seen, i think you have to trim the base bc its shaped different

You must be registered for see images attach

Those just look odd on these trucks... I don't find them attractive on the NBS either, but worse on these ... In my honest opinion, you should just look for a set of Escalade or denali mirrors and put those... Pretty sure those have full power options

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think it would look better if the cap was painted, its kind of square on the inside top and bottom edge

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Explains all the tow mirrors I see. Those Mirrors do like kinda odd. So stock it is at least for now.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Maybe do 454ss mirriors or street scene mirriors i think theyre called