New shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bilsteins if you got the money, but if not KYB's aint bad.

Also weren't you thinking about coil spacers and blocks or something?

I was considering lifting the front 2 inches and the back 1 inch. Or maybe just 1 inch in the front and back. I was thinking about using a zero rate in the back. Now I'm thinking about just leaving it stock height, might buy new springs later though. If I were to lift it, it would be after my tires wear out. The tires on it now measure to 27 1/2 inches, they would look pretty stupid with a lift. My tires still have alot of life left in them. But I'm pretty sure now I'm just going to leave it stock height. But I'm thinking about getting 30x9.50s in the back when I change tires and I could use some new springs. I might use springs from a 6 lug 2500, My truck sits almost an inch lower in the front then it should. And because its a long bed, it looks leveled on the driver side with a full tank of gas.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
my dad has the GR2's in his 2500HD, they are really stiff.

I have a set of DJM Cal-Max's on mine, very comfy, not sure if they make them in non-dropped lengths.

bobfig

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
bilsteins are nice but i also hear that doetsch are good. they would custom make them you your ride hight.