new project, need shome photoshop work done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that makes it officially a done deal on the two tone.
that is just what i was hoping it would look like.

is that a 4/6 drop estimate, or 2/4? the longbed is throwing me off....

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice project. Corey did a good job. I like the 2 tone. I wouldnt waste my time on the 2/4. Go at least 4/6 on a truck that big. I think it would look good witht he w/t grille, like said no one uses that grille anymore every one has the composite grille.

Maybe try something like this

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
corey, thanks again. i really appreciate the work you put into it.

i do plan on retaining the W/T grille. no one does them, and its paid for. (ive got 900 in my truck, with 68000 miles on it.)

im still debating the 2/4 or 4/6. im just scared of being too low for the jobsites i go to. (this is my work truck, after all. i teach carpentry and such, as well as run a shop on the side. i have to go into some nasty places on a regular basis.)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
suggestion here go pick up a cheap4x4 then do what u want witht that truck

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nah. i have too many dang cars already. between the duster, camry, subaru, fullsize, crx, and the s10 that hasnt gone away yet, im out of parking, shop space, and insurance money.

i got this truck to replace the camry and s10. its big enough for the family, and workable. not autocrossable though, which is why the CRX stays until i get the duster dialed in.

michael

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
That cyan and white truck is absolutely perfect.

IMO old GMC grilles all look gaudy, the ones like on that aforementioned truck and GREGs are my favorite (for GMC)

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hate to seem ungrateful, but could you raise it to 2/4 for me?

im really thinking about that as a more practical solution for my needs of this truck.

Michael