New owner from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThePuls

Reaction score
Mmm those tires are nice guess ill have to see how much my taxes are gonna be ha! Lift, wheels, and tires are goin to run me 2k-3k I guess I could always sell my current set up afterwards...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Yeah my lift is Pro Comp, its expensive but the new style that's out now is nice, way stronger. Lots of people on here run RCX 6" for $900 I think. They Say they are strong, but the crossmembers look very similar to the old style Pro Comp's which I snapped and bent. But now I have new style cross members I've had no problems with it. I think CO trails are much harder on our trucks than trails in other states.

ThePuls

Reaction score
I could imagine. I just moved here last year from florida all our trails were sand and mud no bigass boulders or crazy rock crawling like here

ThePuls

Reaction score
Well we have that huge motorsports place here in pueblo, it'd be a nice place to do some wheeling and maybe in the summer if we get a lot of rain again there'll be some mud holes who knows. Me and my buddy are goin there this weekend to build some bmx jumps

ThePuls

Reaction score
No not yet add that to my "things to buy list" I did a little in florida but not to many places to ride there. I bmx mostly you'll have to gather some people and come down to check this place out its huge hundreds of acres of dirt hills, jumps, trails for playing haha

ThePuls

Reaction score
Thanks sewlow!

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to site. Lived all over Fla.