New member in TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just joined up. I am a member on FSC, and see this forum referenced a lot. So I decided to join up. I have a '90 Chevy Cheyenne, RCSB. It is my daily driver. Hope to learn more about the OBS trucks and give my knowledge that I have in return. I have had this truck for 6 years.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. sounds like a nice little truck, got any plans for it?

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to build a new motor in a couple of years. I plan on heads, a Lunati Voodoo cam, single plane intake, TBI adapter, new dizzy, 3.73 gears. It has wimpy 3.08 in it now.
It had a 305 factory, and I got a 355 for $150, that was a 2 month old rebuild, in it. I got it cheap because he thought it was a wrist pin knocking in it. I pulled the heads and oil pan. It was #2 and #5 pistons are a bit loose. I am running 20W50 and Engine Restore in it. No problems so far.
Trying to decide on the paint scheme I want. It is the medium blue metallic right now. I can't decide between back to that or satin black. I swapped the sealed beam to composites, and got a black grille. I have black OOBS 15x8 Rally's on it. I need some updated pics. Hopefully this weekend I can get some to post up. I got DDM 4500K 35W HID kit on the way. It is supposed to be here Friday.

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! If you ever need any help on your truck let me know. I have been working on car since I was little. My dad was a mechanic and I helped my cousin while growing up. He and I did my motor swap Oct '09.