New member and 97 Yukon Rehab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDog4127

Reaction score
Greetings:
New to the group. I have s 97 Yukon SKY that I am rehabbing for sale. It was my fathers and he is no longer able to drive doe we had to take it away unfortunately. Aside from extremely timely oil changes (3months or 2,000 miles) this beast has been neglected. Body is straight, no rust, but some good scratches and peeling clearcoat. 250,000 miles. Runs and shifts perfect. Interior is poor, front suspension needs all new ball joints and basically a complete overhaul. Thing is, these trucks are bringing $4-5k in good condition up in my beck of the woods so I see profit potential here to refurbish this truck. Most body parts and chassis parts are extremely cheap due to the popularity of these trucks. So I am going to go forward with a $1,500 budget to get this thing back into beautiful OE status.
Does anyone have A good lead on interior part and exterior trim? The front blue leather bucket seats are quite crispy and torn on the edges. The center console will need some refurbishing as well.

This has been a family ride since new so I want to restore it for my ddd and also maybe make a few bucks to flip it.

Thanks for your time!

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for joining it's great to have you here
Tony