New member... 89 silverado shortbed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronClyde

Reaction score
New to the forum and new to the OBS truck. Bought my truck for a thousand bucks after searching for a decent shortbed for weeks. Im a painter at a custom shop so i plan on doing a lot of work to this truck since ive always wanted one, so ill be asking plenty of questions about fitment and what parts are interchangeable and swappable. Id love to get some opinions from you guys on if i got a screaming deal or not. Its an 89 with 278k with rebuilt motor that runs great no issues whatsoever, good brakes. Drove it home 2 hours after buying it. Chime in at let me know what you all think
You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Looks great! Love the quad headlights. I have some but need to get motivated to do the swap. Great looking truck you have there.

AaronClyde

Reaction score
Thanks sewlow and dylan... im leaning toward keeping the quad lights. I'll definitely be posting a build thread with pics as i go along

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony