NEW LOW MILEAGE RECORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats gotta be be fewiest miles ive seen for this year of trucks, its really mint haha. i would love to own that truck. prob just sat in a garage its hole life. But i do agree hes asking to much.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL truck but as everyone else has said wayyy too overpriced. It's not like GMT400's are rare by any means. Seems like $10k would be a reasonable asking price for something that clean and low mileage.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Price isn't horrendous. Think about it, where else are you going to buy a loaded full size truck with 13k on it for less than 20 grand? Not to mention you are getting a truck that can be repaired inexpensively, is a known work horse and has metal bumpers. I'd rather have this than most 2007 trucks, even if the price was the same.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Price isn't horrendous. Think about it, where else are you going to buy a loaded full size truck with 13k on it for less than 20 grand? Not to mention you are getting a truck that can be repaired inexpensively, is a known work horse and has metal bumpers. I'd rather have this than most 2007 trucks, even if the price was the same.

Agree 100%.