New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am a GM guy for sure. Mostly Buicks But always ran a chevy for my daily driver.

I always wanted a 2 door Tahoe but could never afford one. They can be pricey. Then i came across my truck last year. Local and affordable. So i grabbed it and then got sick. I had a disc in my neck that was popping out of my neck and cutting off my spinal cord. P.S. i now have a plate and screws where They took out the bad disc. So.......

I now sit home, and try and figure out how to make my truck the baddest around here Lol!!!!

I just did my rims and tires, Plus my sound system, and now Im looking into dropping it a little.

Its dark blue with beautiful blue velour interior, 114,000 garage kept miles and very very Clean. Its an LS. Put new bumpers and Wheel Well trim to freshen it up. Paint maybe in the spring cause it came with a little side swipe on the passenger Side that i cant live with Lol !!!

I was just turned onto This site and wanted to join in to the fun. Ill be looking around and posting. I need to figure out how to post pics.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
:welcome: and a good way to post pictures is to use an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket and copy the image url

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks boys. Ill hit up photobucket tom and load some pics up

Also will 2000 chrome Sierra wheels work on my 4wheel drive 98 Tahoe? I grabbed a set for almost nothing to run thru the winter so i can keep my new wheels nice for spring time Lol. I like my stuff clean and perfect!!! I am not a fan of the stock wheels that came on my truck.

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great thanks, I scored them with decent rubber on them for 40 chickens!!!

I thought the 40 was a typo or when I got there he woulod tell me 40 each wheel but no, I handed hinm 40 bux and he said thanks.

I guess he just wanted to get them out of his space!!! All I have to do is clean themn up, get a new set of center caps cause they were filthy dirty and 2 were damaged and lug nuts. The kind that hold the caps. I went on ebay and found new aftermarket caps for 39.00 shipped and found a guy selling used lug nuts for 14.00 shipped so I spent more on these 2 items than I did for the wheels!!! But they will look good for the winter months and most importabtly, i'll keep my new rims and tires out of the salt!!!!

I always liked these chrome stock wheels too, my buddy down my street has them on his 97 Z71 pick up.

Thanks