New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I figured too. He didn't seem to know much about the truck, but the price was good, needed a good bit of work, had a slight miss which turned out to be a bent exh valve. Replaced every brake component, water pump, the usual tune up stuff, sorted some lighting issues.
Had a choice between these wheels/tires and some beat up 20's and chose these, might go a little bigger when the time comes.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
That's a sweet ride! Like the color matched nerf bars too. Keep the updates rolling. I love seeing active members with cool trucks.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a sweet ride! Like the color matched nerf bars too. Keep the updates rolling. I love seeing active members with cool trucks.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Color matched nerf bars......... That were installed on wrong sides of truck. The plastic step is off center on them and should go to the rear, but they dont. Not noticable until you try to get in the truck. And of course they are welded on.