New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello. I'm Terry. I joined up to get get more info directly related to our trucks. I have a OBS 00 GMC Sierra SLE K2500 CCSB and the old lady drives a 99 K1500 Suburban LT. I figured since these are out DD's, I would joint up here in hopes of finding the most relevant information for them. I did score a full set of GM Manuals for the 99 model year and I doubt they changed much on the GMT400 stuff since they were working on moving the whole line to the newer body style trucks.

Her Burb

You must be registered for see images attach

My Gimmy

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello. I'm Terry. I joined up to get get more info directly related to our trucks. I have a OBS 00 GMC Sierra SLE K2500 CCSB and the old lady drives a 99 K1500 Suburban LT. I figured since these are out DD's, I would joint up here in hopes of finding the most relevant information for them. I did score a full set of GM Manuals for the 99 model year and I doubt they changed much on the GMT400 stuff since they were working on moving the whole line to the newer body style trucks.

Her Burb

My Gimmy

My my I would love to have your truck

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I've been searching for a couple years now. I knew I wanted a K2500 or K3500 and just missed a 93 K3500 350/5 speed ex-cab before finding this. I've always loved the GMT400s (second only to the 67-72 bodystyle) and was very happy it is in as good a shape as it is. I've been doing some clean up work to her since I got her and even scored a step side bed for $200 I'm going to paint up and replace the well used factory bed with.