New Guy From Tenn. 91 c-1500 AKA My *****.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
yeh i hear ya. still have lots of pans for this rig. are you from the org. also. i havent had any issues with this one except my steering colume screwed up last night and my key will not turn the tumbler.

Ya, i'm the super moderator from the org that gave you so much hell lol :redface: but i've moved on from the maxima platform, and got back into frame on cab design, where i belong..:)

Thanatos

Reaction score
yeah me also. ever since i was old enough i have been in the 4x4/ lowrider scene. just cant seem to get away from it i guess.

Thanatos

Reaction score
here is my resent compleation....
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Thanatos

Reaction score
"The Sled" 65 chevy long wheel base 454 mild built, eagle wheels 15x5 front 15x12 rear, 3 speed on the colume, leather, the rest is original or refurbished.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice!
as for the steering column you proble just need a new ignition switch or whatever its called
u gota pull the wheel to replace it, i think there only like 10 bux at ur local parts store