New guy from so-cal, with a dark green 95 silverado!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
FINALLY! Some more West Coast guys! Welcome. I'm about 2.5 hours north of you. Nice lookin truck. How many miles are on that thing? For me, I'd do the exhaust. I know it's a little pricey, but it's a big difference. I've got a mild Flowmaster on mine, but it sounds so good, really makes you enjoy how your truck sounds.

Jason

Reaction score
FINALLY! Some more West Coast guys! Welcome. I'm about 2.5 hours north of you. Nice lookin truck. How many miles are on that thing? For me, I'd do the exhaust. I know it's a little pricey, but it's a big difference. I've got a mild Flowmaster on mine, but it sounds so good, really makes you enjoy how your truck sounds.

yeah i've noticed out here in so-cal there are a lottttt of truck guys, the majority of bakersfield is lifted trucks haha, i think im gonna end up following that trend, i really do love the raised look, plus i wanna go off roading more.

i was gonna get a new exhaust actually, but when i debadged the truck and blacked out my taillights, the front end just did not set well with me, plus is fog season here. so i wanted to get it all taken care of now. exhaust will be a bit down the road, still gotta get new tires, a lift kit too and other stuff.

miles=212,000 original motor and tranny. the guy never hauled anything he said, so knock on wood, i hope it lasts me a long while before i replace them. i dunno how expensive it'll be to get a new motor and transmission

z71Tom

Reaction score
Hello fellow newcomer.
Nice truck. I envy the condition of your vehicles in California.
No salty roads to eat them away!

I drove through your area this fall while on a road trip, very nice place.

Cheers.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im pretty sure those are nissan titan steelie rims just painted!! nice truck btw i like the way those rims look!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
welcome and as far as lifts i know a shop that sells slightly used legit lifts and he is located in hollister. it may be a bit of a drive but he has some good stuff. too bad your not closer to me i have a few parts for that truck

Jason

Reaction score
im pretty sure those are nissan titan steelie rims just painted!! nice truck btw i like the way those rims look!

You must be registered for see images

did a google search for it this morning and wow! you guys nailed it! defniatley diggin this whole OBS forum a whole lot more now haha, hats off to you guys for hittin the mark.

and to metal mulisha, i might have to take a road trip to hollister someday and check it out. btw your truck stance/ lift is pretty much dead on how i want my silverado to look like, its badass dude.
and to cowlboy your truck is just sick, i love the rims and tires on yours, any extra pics of yours anywhere, i didnt see an album on your page

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guy!!!!!! guys i can ***** some pics out:)

You must be registered for see images attach