New guy from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverstang84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I was brought here by a buddy of mine that has been a member for a while. 2 days ago I bought a 97 Chevy Dually 4x4 with the 5.7 vortech motor. It has 106k on the clock and everything works as it should and it drives like a new truck. It's going to need paint and other little things but it's a solid old truck. The only real defect is a small dent just behind the Dually fender on the passenger side... I'm a Ford guy by nature so I'm not to familiar with these trucks, I'm looking forward to fixing it up a bit and finding out some info. The few things I want to change right away are to ditch the vinyl bench seat, fix the dent in the bed and get a decent paint job on it. Anyway, I'd appreciate any tips, advice or information. I'll get a picture of it when I get home and post it up.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
:welcome: to the group.

We'll try not to hold the ford part against ya :lol: everyone eventually becomes wise enough to get a chevy :rofl: :lol: :joke:

Silverstang84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Thanks . Here's a pic. It recently snowed in NJ so it's all salty..

You must be registered for see images attach