New guy from Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ_Dillon

Reaction score
Hello All,

New guy from the Phoenix area. I currently don't own a GMT400 truck but am looking to buy one in the next 2-3 months. I currently drive a 12 Powerstoke (big mistake - way out of my price range/needs; but a shiny diesel truck did a number on a late 20s y/o on the sales lot haha you live and you learn) that I will be selling. I grew up in a chevy family and learned how to drive in a 99 suburban. My wife and I have baby #2 on the way and are trying to pay off debt. I've always had a soft spot for the 400 trucks and burbs and hopefully soon I'll be posting photos of mine. I'll be asking lots of questions regarding trucks as I get closer to purchase.

Happy to be here,
Dillon

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello All,

New guy from the Phoenix area. I currently don't own a GMT400 truck but am looking to buy one in the next 2-3 months. I currently drive a 12 Powerstoke (big mistake - way out of my price range/needs; but a shiny diesel truck did a number on a late 20s y/o on the sales lot haha you live and you learn) that I will be selling. I grew up in a chevy family and learned how to drive in a 99 suburban. My wife and I have baby #2 on the way and are trying to pay off debt. I've always had a soft spot for the 400 trucks and burbs and hopefully soon I'll be posting photos of mine. I'll be asking lots of questions regarding trucks as I get closer to purchase.

Happy to be here,
Dillon
Welcome aboard. There are some people on here that can answer ANY question you might have. Unfortunately I'm not one of them.

AZ_Dillon

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There are some people on here that can answer ANY question you might have. Unfortunately I'm not one of them.
Thanks drewcrew I've been viewing the forums for awhile now and finally signed up. I can tell there's a plethora of knowledge here. Probably what I'm most excited about is being able to work on my own truck again without the costs and complications of a modern diesel.