New grill on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96SSilverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got it in about a week ago:evillol:, tell me what you guys think? Next are the projectors, clear corners, and led parking lights.

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:
You must be registered for see images attach
:evillol:

Reaction score
Yea, no clears or LEDs in the new... But the newer grill makes a big difference! Looks much sexier :)

**EDIT** those may be LEDs.. sorry lol

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where are you getting them from. i have been looking for some.

Stylin' Trucks would be a good place to start. Summit Racing and Jeg's carry them. They're all over eBay. Pretty much any place that sells truck accessories will have billet inserts.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stylin' Trucks would be a good place to start. Summit Racing and Jeg's carry them. They're all over eBay. Pretty much any place that sells truck accessories will have billet inserts.

everywhere i look i find sonthing for gmc but not chevy, i have the 96 chevy 1500.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're not trying too hard, then. Stylin', Summit and Jeg's all have drop-down menus where you select your year, make and model and on eBay you'll enter "chevy" or "chevrolet" into the search box with your billet grille search.