New girl from England!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gothicsera

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi!

Picked my new truck up yesterday. 1995 K2500 with 350 TBI with 120k on the clock.

Bought it as a tow vehicle for my Camaro when I am running at the strip, but any way...

It's dog slow, sure it needs a good tune up. And it's got a few minor issues.

You don't see many of these in the UK!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome! nice lookin truck you got there, I can't imagine American pickups being too popular on that side of the Atlantic was it imported?

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from across the pond. I can't imagine what it will cost to keep petrol in that thing, but if you already have a Camaro you probably have an idea. Glad to have to you. I would love some interior shots to see how the RHD interior looks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gothicsera

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

It's still LHD.

It was imported a few years ago. Was a desert truck, everything is full of dust and sand.

It's not much worse on petrol than my S10 Blazer to be fair... And my camaro has an LS motor :)

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! Always neat to see these trucks in different parts of the world. We've got members here from all over the place.

Nice rides! Victory Red is one of the best looking factory colors on these trucks IMO. Would love some more details on the LS Camaro as well...