New from S. Car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboi

Reaction score
Names Jacob from St George SC. New to this forum but not to the forum world. All the other forums im on are geared towards all year model GMs and I need a gmt400 specific forum.

Recently bought a 98 rcsb 2wd silverado (cheyenne). The 4.3 sucks but the truck is straight and I like it a lot. Plans are 4/7, diesel bumper with fogs, demolding, and repairing a few minor things. Spent the last month dealing with brake issues and essentially have a whole new brake system now.

Csb.

On with the pics
You must be registered for see images

Chime in with any suggestions. Look forward to being a part of the site.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Welcome nice truck! Be sure to make a build thread my recomendation is color match everything!!

sent from my outdated S3

bigboi

Reaction score
Yea thats a plan for wayyyy down the road lol. The paint isn't in very good shape so I'll colormatch the handles and mirrors when I get it repainted.

Quick question; I registered on tapatalk. The desktop site says im not a member. Is there a way to transfer my tapatalk profile to the site?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Im not sure i registered on the site first

sent from my outdated S3

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It should still work i think should be the same password and username

sent from my outdated S3

bigboi

Reaction score
On tapatalk it didn't ask for a password. Just a username. Now I go to the site and it won't let my log in and says my username is already being used. I need to contact a mod. Or just not have a profile. Everything works normal on tapatalk.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Maybe you just made a profile on tapa? Idk im not a computer guy. But i never use my computer anyway only tapa

sent from my outdated S3