New from s.c.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwrplnt1

Reaction score
Definitely let me know about the meets, gonna b a little bit yet before I get bed bolted down and fenders braced up. The guy I had paint it , not only did a half sorry job, but didn't finish it. I'm trying get him go back and fix some stuff, and finish it, but I gonna get it road worthy in the mean time

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice that you and bluex are from the Spartanburg area and wondered if you have ever been to the LKQ pick your part yard. The one in Knoxville is usually picked clean(motor, trans & rear end) before it hits the yard if it a later model truck,tahoe, burb. The local junkyards get 1st choice.

Sorry for getting off subject.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I've been to the one in Greenville but not lately. There is another one closer to my house that I go to more often. He has been short of trucks lately but plenty of SUVs....

pwrplnt1

Reaction score
Ive never been. Got a friend at local yard, he usually looks out for me

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't realize there was another pick your part in that area. Where is it located? I want Late model (06) rear disc brake setup for 14 bolt SF. The SUV's are preferred for the brakes. I may head that way when warm weather comes.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://ronsparts.com

Sometimes he may only have 1 or 2 gmt800 SUVs. You can check inventory online though. I can go scout for ya before you drive all the way here as well. Heck if you come on one of my off days I might meet ya there.