New from s.c.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwrplnt1

Reaction score
Been working on my dually for a couple years, been checking some of your rides out. Definitely some nice ones on here
You must be registered for see images

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
So much win!!!! Very nice truck man! I would love to see more of it!

Sent from the big block!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Killer truck, love the color. Where abouts in SC are you?

pwrplnt1

Reaction score
Thanks, just putting it back together after paint. Will definitely post some more pics. I'm located in the big town of Newberry! Lived in Spartanburg for a few months while attending Spartanburg tech. A bunch of us use to cruise up there on the weekend back in the day. Was a good bit of custom rides up there

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, just putting it back together after paint. Will definitely post some more pics. I'm located in the big town of Newberry! Lived in Spartanburg for a few months while attending Spartanburg tech. A bunch of us use to cruise up there on the weekend back in the day. Was a good bit of custom rides up there

Cool! We just had a upstate Chevy truck meet yesterday in Greenville. I'll let you know when the next one is if you're interested in coming. I'd like to check that thing out in person....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: