New from OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kuma

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm from Mustang, OK. I grew up watching a few of those and other guys race. The show has a lot of hollywood BS, but the cars are real. I don't care where they're from, I'm just glad there's another car show on TV. I think the sonoma has over $100k in the chassis work. That's a bit ridiculous. I'd rather buy a house for that kind of money.

There will definitely be pics and videos. :banana-mario:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Theyre not even street cars they haul the damn things

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
But they race on the streets! ROFL but on the honest side.... I'm thinking of stealing farm truck! That truck is just nasty!

94' GMC MEGABURB

Kuma

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree they are no longer street cars. but I can see why they'd tow them. they draw too much attention when driving. plus if they break right next to their burnout marks, they're sitting ducks. I've seen murder nova and farm truck on the street, not racing just driving. chief's shop truck is nasty. iirc it's a built 6.0 with a humongous turbo, I have a pic of it somewhere, they had it hanging from an engine hoist when I was at a local shop my roommate was working at.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I agree they are no longer street cars. but I can see why they'd tow them. they draw too much attention when driving. plus if they break right next to their burnout marks, they're sitting ducks. I've seen murder nova and farm truck on the street, not racing just driving. chief's shop truck is nasty. iirc it's a built 6.0 with a humongous turbo, I have a pic of it somewhere, they had it hanging from an engine hoist when I was at a local shop my roommate was working at.

Itd be cool to see them in person i will admit that