New from mn.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first 90's gm and so far I love it except the ifs... Ha. I've had plenty of vehicles over the years, dodge ram chargers, 80's square body Chevy's and late 70's dentside fords but this thing always surprises me. It will always start, pulls anything I want and can haul the whole family! My burb is a 94 with a total of 9 inches of lift sitting on 35's. Built it all this winter, sorry no proof pics, and now just driving it daily and loving it! But anyway I hope to learn a few things and maybe teach someone something!
You must be registered for see images attach
painted it last week.
You must be registered for see images attach

94' GMC MEGABURB

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Awesome truck man what part of mn? Im from ia

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm about three hours from ia up closer to SD. You know, surrounded by ten thousand swamps and black pine savages! Ha

94' GMC MEGABURB

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm about three hours from ia up closer to SD. You know, surrounded by ten thousand swamps and black pine savages! Ha

94' GMC MEGABURB

Soundsike fun to me!

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivers front tire and passengers back tire or the power tires. Get into anything deep and the other two tires just drag you down... Need a rear locker bad but I'm scared to put one in the front with the ifs... I can just hear the sound of snapping CV joints! Lol

94' GMC MEGABURB

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Drivers front tire and passengers back tire or the power tires. Get into anything deep and the other two tires just drag you down... Need a rear locker bad but I'm scared to put one in the front with the ifs... I can just hear the sound of snapping CV joints! Lol

94' GMC MEGABURB

If it's a 2500 suburban (9.25 diff) you have a locker option for the front differential.

There are none for the 1500 (IE: 8.25 diff)

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya... 1500. I'm planning on a SAS in the future, I bought a 78 ford to rob the front axle but its way to clean for me to ******... Then I found a cheap 99 super duty with a d60 front and sterling rear... Wife stole it and fixed it up and sold it. So for now I'm just going to put a spool in the rear and deal with it.

94' GMC MEGABURB