New from Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all!

Longtime squarebody fan and recently picked up a 93 Chevy 2500HD 7.4l 4x4 for fun.

Running through some issues getting it running and hoping to find some help.
This is THE place for good info. No problem you'll have hasn't been fixed by someone on here. Welcome.

1995sierra305

Reaction score
Did the IAC look bad? Heard a lot about bad parts from the box. But fuel pressure is a dead give away on these trucks I've come to learn

DMac1274

Reaction score
Fuel pressure tester shows up tomorrow (gotta love Amazon Prime) so I should know this weekend how the fuel pressure is. I pulled a Lean code (44 if I remember) so its looking that way. As an added bonus I went to replace the O2 sensor and it came right out... the entire mounting ring fell right out the side of the exhaust pipe. So looking to get exhaust work done now... :(

DMac1274

Reaction score
Have you checked fuel psi?

It turned out to be a cut fuel line INSIDE the tank. Replaced the fuel pump anyway with a TPI unit. Runs great now. New tires and a new exhaust from y-pipe back (cat delete) too!

Thank you everyone for the suggestions.