new from fsc 97 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaZ71Tahoe

Reaction score
i have been running full crank for 5 years and alot of abuse from 38s and had no problems with cv boots

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that i would not do to much more to that truck. Its beautiful. Maybe some smaller stuff like Hid's and crap like that. But otherewise. Not much.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
Welcome

Nice tahoe, I agree with Mike that you should lift the rear bumper up, it would look a lot cleaner. Here is all you would need:

Front Bumper Bracket Kit - 3" (Says front, but it's the rear brackets, pretty sure. Stylin' is stupid.)
from Performance Accessories
Item Number: BKIT3
Retail Price: $110.69
$81.99 Set
Sale Price: $73.79 Set

Description:
This set of rear bumper brackets raises the rear bumper of your 1988-1998 Chevrolet or GMC full-size pickup. The bumper is lifted to meet the lifted body after the installation of a Performance Accessories 2" body lift.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?category|category_root|-30=Suspension&attribute_value_string|Brand=Performance+Accessories&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=4426&partid=481778

You must be registered for see images

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can honestly say that i would not do to much more to that truck. Its beautiful. Maybe some smaller stuff like Hid's and crap like that. But otherewise. Not much.

ya the exterior is pretty much complete imo. i just want to upgrade the lights and i've been throwing around the idea of color matching the grille and then doing billet inserts.

Chevrolet Fanatic: thanks for the link and input! i will def consider that. i'm just curious how it will look w/ the bumper raised and the trailer hitch where its at

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A color matched grille on that truck would look great. It would give it a beefier look. But the chrome still looks great. I always thought about doing red corners to match the tails for some reason....Anyone else thought of it? Not like a omg thats super red. Just a very blended red. Not going to lie but, I think the stick on strips for the grille would look nice...And there $25 shipped.

You can see them in my signature.

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i saw a dark blue obs w/ a color matching grille and thought it looked amazing. haha wow never heard that one b4 bout red corners lol. ya i had mentioned to a friend bout the idea of a billet grille and he told me bout those strips. looks good but not the look i'm going for i'd like more slits like in the billet grille

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if you get a billet type, get one with just a few bars in it. Not a ridiculous amount that cancel out the whole black part. Those types make the truck look old and "ricey" almost.

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was lookin at a billet grille like this:

You must be registered for see images attach