new from canada and FSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

still2hi

Reaction score
thanks again and matt ya we gotta hit up some bar sometime for a drink. Also the daily has the three colors but im not a fan, i bought paint for it, from a Toyota Venza. Its a badass shade of coppery brown. I just don't have time to spray it.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
thanks again and matt ya we gotta hit up some bar sometime for a drink. Also the daily has the three colors but im not a fan, i bought paint for it, from a Toyota Venza. Its a badass shade of coppery brown. I just don't have time to spray it.

Fo Sho. You have to meet my new gf too. You ordered that colour thats sick, i saw it in the sun in person, such a nice colour, once you paint it though, it wontbe a work truck lol, and the drop with come and so will wheels hahaha

still2hi

Reaction score
thanks! And ya its the only trucks i'll be buying from now on. I am thinking of getting a 1995-2000 quad cab dually two wheel drive at the end of this summer maybe fall. Because on the 95 i have now is great but i regularly overload it. Like 2 ton loads so the long bed dualy would be a better truck for what i need.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks! And ya its the only trucks i'll be buying from now on. I am thinking of getting a 1995-2000 quad cab dually two wheel drive at the end of this summer maybe fall. Because on the 95 i have now is great but i regularly overload it. Like 2 ton loads so the long bed dualy would be a better truck for what i need.

The only way I'll trade my truck in is on a 95-00 CCSB, and then I'll do the 6.0 swap. Other than that, this truck is staying with me. If I get a GMT800, I'll still have my 400.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Jon.......I just figured out why your truck looks so familiar.
You're the same Jon I sold a grey OBS upper center console to a few months back .

still2hi

Reaction score
thanks again, and ya bigg G, thats me, i havent done anything with it because i have been workin on other interior parts but within the next few weeks ill be doing the headliner.