New Addition 1971 C10 Farm Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS_Trash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Fam, I acquired a 1971 Super Cheyenne. Looking for another Forum Recommend for anyone that dabbles in OBS and 71 style C10. I’ve wanted this truck since I was 12.

What’s the best 71’ C10 Forum out there?? Guess now I’m “C10_Trash” too

Attachments

• IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 8

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Fam, I acquired a 1971 Super Cheyenne. Looking for another Forum Recommend for anyone that dabbles in OBS and 71 style C10. I’ve wanted this truck since I was 12.

Slick!!!

We once had a '72 C20 w/ the "Longhorn" option -- that longer-than-8' fleetside bed, wooden to boot -- and 400BB / TH400, 2-piece rims, two-tone paint and quite a bit of chrome, the toolbox on the passenger's side of the box like yours, and dual fuel tanks.

I wish I had a picture.

Last edited:

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too funny you bought it. I have been wanting a 67-72 C20 for a minute. The yellow and white is such a classic look. To be honest, I can’t think of a forum. But there is an “other vehicle builds” section here. It’s got a bow tie on it - people probably know a ton of info here.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

What’s the best 71’ C10 Forum out there?? Guess now I’m “C10_Trash” too

Great buy! Jelly...

67-72chevytrucks dot com is outstanding. No-nonsense and a wealth of technical knowledge.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We once had a '72 C20 w/ the "Longhorn" option -- that longer-than-8' fleetside bed, wooden to boot -- and 400BB / TH400, 2-piece rims, two-tone paint and quite a bit of chrome, the toolbox on the passenger's side of the box like yours, and dual fuel tanks.

I wish I had a picture.

A few years back at the Syracuse Nationals there was a beautifully restored C20 Longhorn -- I think it was also a '72.
If I can find the photos I took I'll be sure to post up a couple.

In the meantime, I found a nice example of a 2-tone Longhorn at the Bring a Trailer website. Sold last year for a cool $29K.
(Bring a Trailer 2 tone big block Longhorn) Note: There's 96 photos of this fine ride, well worth a peek.

You must be registered for see images attach

For what it's worth, it's a rare sighting, but whenever I see a factory tach in this dash I take the time to drink it in. So nice:

You must be registered for see images attach

I really enjoy the '68-'72 trucks. Like the GMT400, nice lines, form follows function, have no problem at all being seen behind the wheel of one of these machines. :0)

OP, enjoy that '71. From my perspective you are living the dream.

Attachments

• Side view - 454-Powered 1971 Chevrolet C20 Longhorn Pickup for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for...jpg
    Side view - 454-Powered 1971 Chevrolet C20 Longhorn Pickup for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for...jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: