New 6" Lift for GMT400s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Zone is now making a 6" lift for the GMT400 platform, $1200 and also on GMFS they advertised free shipping to business addresses for members. Knowing Zone's reputation this looks to be a viable competitor for the RCX and Cepek lifts.

http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=397&gr=-1#no_op://

You must be registered for see images

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
very interesting :hmm:

should be cool to see some people get it, wonder if its a full 6" drop and how it sits compared to the rcx. i posted this to fsc as well to get some thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Probably be ~5.5" of lift and then crank to desired height, the truck in the advertisement looks to be sitting a little bull dogged with good angles up front. Hard to say until someone trust worthy installs it.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea thats what i thought if thats 5" block in rear and decent angles sitting like that, it should be pretty big up front. could run some AAL's.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and im very surprised and thrilled to see companies still investing in 88-98 products.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything on it yet but Zone was supposed to produce a 1.5" BL for the GMT400

It's not so much believing in them, they just see that's there's still a market there.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm still a lil pricy compared to the rcx lift though

if its a full drop kit like the dc then it would be nice, but for the price you can still get the rcx if its not a full drop imo

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I guess it's cool and all but I do not think it was necessary. A lot of the market for these lifts is already lifted, and the ones that are retiring their trucks to off road only are more than likely going SFA. So I am going to agree with Squeaky, its not the cheapest so why make it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
exactly

if you are serious offroading you would go with the dc or sas because of their proven strength

and if you are just getting into it or are a mall crawler you dont wanna spend anymore than you have to, to get the lift you want

i mean its great that other companies feel they can build these new products and stuff but really i dont feel it was really needed

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya somebody needs to make a SAS bracket kit for a nbs half ton besides ord. Not this childish obs ifs stuff.