Need your thoughts on this set of lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gimme the money. :evillol: Unfortunately I have other pressing issues to spend my money on besides a grille swap right now. :(

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol. alright man. I dont have much money at all as it is. hell my dad had to help me out on all the truck problems I've been having lately.

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
tattooed thats the exact same set of lights I wanted you should post up a pics of it all installed when you get them in and let me know how well they light the road and what not.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tattooed thats the exact same set of lights I wanted you should post up a pics of it all installed when you get them in and let me know how well they light the road and what not.

strong quote here. just what i was thinking.

Reaction score
strong quote here. just what i was thinking.

I want to get them in asap, I am thinking of waiting till the weather breaks. It won't fit in the garage at home and I hate working at the shop cause I always seem to get wrangled into doing work while I am there. We'll see what the weather is like this week and go from there. I hate having new **** sittin around so the weather may not hold me back!!

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another question is it just like the lense is tinted?? I do alot of night driving so if they dont light the road well I am not gonna get them